Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer days……

Today the Josh and Mallory spent the morning cooking at our church with our pastor and other kiddos ! They had a BLAST!

003004

Lukey and I came back to the house and I changed bed sheets, then we did puzzles, then climbed under a blanket on the sofa and snuggled and read some Curious George (between kissing his ever so kissable cheeks!) Loved our sweet time, but I tell ya- the house was SO QUIET! I love special one on one time with my kiddos, but I also LOVE having them all with me every day! I was thinking if I sent J and M to school this fall, that would be 5 days a week! 35 hours!!!!!!!!! This mommy couldn’t do it! One of the many, many reasons I homeschool is that we do everything together- and love it! :)

So after quiet times and computer times in the afternoon, we stepped out into the heat and humidity with some $1 water guns I got the other day- thought I’d share these pics!

007015 016010  

We bought these cones to put on the driveway to keep Lukey from going in the road! Trying to teach boundaries! :)

018

Here they are watering my sorry looking tomatoes with their water guns! Lord, please help me to be better at tending my ‘family garden’ than I am at tending literal gardens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment