Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to reality!

Sooo, laundry, laundry and more laundry! I love packing so much more than unpacking!
Well, it's been over a year since we had pictures done, so I called a local photographer we've used in the past and asked if we could do some outdoor pics. We met in a church yard, which was beautiful. I kinda knew what was coming, because Luke had very recently started saying "NO" to the camera thing. He also woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning- which is NOT like him! So I packed a baggie of Fruit Loops and was on my way.
Right as we get out of the car, Josh and I get a few fire ant bites. The photographer asks for Lukey 1st, the second I set him down, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I want Mommy!!!!!!!!!"
So we go to Mallory and Josh, who of course do beautifully. Meanwhile Luke walks over to a fountain. He's finally happy in the fountain, so we let him get in, fully clothed! I'm really hoping at this point there are no yucky chemicals in there! I toss in Fruit Loops to keep him happy (we tell him to catch them but not eat them!
All this to say, it was quite an experience, but we got a beautiful individual pic of each of them. One pic of the 3 of them, you can't see it, but there is a friut loop on each of the older kids heads to keep Luke happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment